Let me help you create a smooth-running household
in a home that makes you happy.
If you decide to work with me, we first meet (online or in-person) for a Needs Assessment. This includes goal setting, lifestyle review, identifying roadblocks and personal values, and measuring the impact of clutter on your quality of life.
The results of the Needs Assessment allow me to give you personalized advice on the kind of support needed, as well as an estimate of the time and cost involved. Next, if you decide to go ahead, we schedule our first organizing session.
Here are some ways you can choose to work with me:
- We work side-by-side throughout the session.
- I start with sorting and categorizing items and then you only have to decide what stays and what goes. I complete our session with giving items that stay an easy to find home.
- A combination of the above, with optional assignments in between sessions, and the (budget-friendly) choice to combine in-person sessions with online virtual meetings.
Each session, we complete those tasks or projects that give you the biggest feeling of relief once done.
If we declutter and organize a space, I guarantee your space looks and feels better than before.
As Professional Organizer I am trained to work with with clients affected by
Chronic Disorganization, including:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hoarding Disorder
- Compulsive shopping
- Seniors dealing with the emotional downsizing process
Don’t ever blame yourself if you struggle with organization; we are all unique and there are many different ways to get the job done.
There is a solution for every situation and I am dedicated to helping you discover what organizing style helps you thrive.
- Paper Management
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Project Planning
In-person Organizing Packages
¥ 34,000 (¥8,500 p/h)
- 4-Hours hands-on support
- Needs assessment
- Goal setting
- Identify roadblocks
- All questions answered
- Visible results in one area
- ¥7,000 / $70 Hourly rate
- Meetings are online via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime
- Session’s range from 3o minutes up to 2-hours each
- Clarify goals
- Identify roadblocks
- Focus on one project at a time
- Tips on where to start and how to proceed
- Transference of essential home organizing skills
- Answers to all your questions
- Homework assignments in between session
- Accountability and support throughout the project