Instagram Course @QuitHomeClutter
Do you want to declutter and organize your home? But you don’t know how and where to start, and how to achieve long-lasting results?
Join my online Instagram course @quithomeclutter and learn all you need to know about home organizing to create a home you love.
Sign up now and get access to all content
until 30th June, 2020.
What is an online course on Instagram?
It is an online course given on the platform Instagram. In a fun and interactive way you learn everything you need to know to transform your space. The Instagram course includes daily stories, feed posts, assignments, challenges, and IGTV movies. You can watch and listen to the stories and complete assignments at your own pace, whenever you have time, and from wherever you are in the world until the 30th of June, 2020.
The course includes:
- More than 500 Instagram stories
- Instagram private community
- Professional Organizer accountability
- Feed posts with (optional) home assignments
- Downloadable 30-page MIRACLE Action Plan
- And more…
Day 1 – Motivation
Organizing is a process and takes time and effort. In this class we look at organizing myths to boost your motivation, and you discover the deeper WHY of putting all the effort in. I introduce you to my MIRACLE-method to organize any space, and you get access to the MIRACLE Action Plan that guides you through every step you need to take to get unstuck and move forward.
Day 2 – Inspiration & Roadblocks
This is day full of real-life storage examples for all area’s of your home. Clutter does not clone itself. Today, we will have a look at your situation to analyze where your clutter comes from. I share the most common clutter causes and show powerful ways to reclaim control. Knowing the cause of your clutter is essential for long-term success.
Day 3 – Activate & Cut the Clutter
Most of us never learned how to effectively organize a home. Today, we are looking at organizing basics and a simple method to tackle any space. Next, I walk you through the MIRACLE Action Plan steps to take to beat procrastination and get started with your home organizing project.
And if you think decluttering is boring, you will be very interested in hearing my top 15 fun and surprising ways to make decisions about your belongings. Decluttering is easier than ever.
Day 4 – Like-storage
We generally perform actions in the same area of our home. In this class you will learn how to find homes for belongings, and what categories of items are best stored there for a smooth-workflow.
Day 5 – Easy maintenance & Live Q&A
An home organizing course is not complete without strategies to keep your home tidy, with little effort. In this final day of the course you learn effective ways to stay on top of daily work.
It takes 25 minutes per day to listen to the stories. And then it is up to you how much time you spend on completing the assignments and challenges.
You have up to the 30th of June, 2020 to watch all the videos and access the content.
Why not unlimited access? If you are like most people, a hard deadline gives you the right motivation to take action and get to work.
My goal is to help you see results as soon as possible!
How does an online course on Instagram work?
- You sign up and pay for the course through this website.
- Next, you receive an email explaining step-by-step how to get access to the private Instagram group @quithomeclutter.
- The course opens on the 9th of March but you can join any day until the end of June 2020 . Once you sign up you get access to the Instagram account, where you can watch the introduction video “Start Here” that explains how everything works.
- From Monday 9th March up to Friday 13th March I daily upload new stories and feeds for you to watch or assignments and challenges to work with. The stories are online by 9am Tokyo time (GMT +9). If you join after the 13th of March, you will see all content at once.
- It takes 25 minutes per day to watch the stories. On top of that you can complete the (optional) assignments and it’s up to you how long you take for that. Don’t worry, if you do not have time to check every new module every day or complete all the assignments; you have until the 30th of June, 2020 to review all the content.
- You will be part of a private community on Instagram with others who signed up for this course. You are free to interact with the other students, share successes and hold each other accountable, or ask any questions you have. I will be there too to support you along the way.
- On the final day of the course (Day 5; Friday the 13th of March, 2020) there will be a live Q&A where I answer all your home organizing questions. If you miss the live Q&A you can watch the IGTV video’s that are posted in the feed, which more insights into topics you had questions about.
- Once all content is online, you can access it and interact with other students until 30th June, 2020. You can see it as an accountability group that helps you achieve your goals.
Why join this Home Organizing Course on Instagram?
- Learn home organizing essentials in a FUN and INTERACTIVE way
- Be part of a like-minded COMMUNITY that you can interact with; YOU ARE NOT ALONE in the struggle to keep your home organized
- Have access to the knowledge of a PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER
- Learn how to SAVE TIME AND ENERGY doing daily chores
- Create a RETREAT for yourself during these times of crisis
- Get a FEELING OF ACHIEVEMENT when you complete small tasks
- FEEL LIGHTER when you get rid of things you don’t need
- Experience PEACE OF MIND knowing you are in control of your stuff
- Experience this NEW WAY OF LEARNING; you might want to give an Instagram course yourself one day
One more thing to consider:
The total course cost is only US$ 99. This includes at least 500 stories, a 1-hour live Q&A session with me, a comprehensive Action Plan, and access to many interesting resources. The hourly rate for my Professional Organizing Services is JP¥ 8,500 / US$ 75 so this course is great value for money!
What is the first step to take now? Get your ticket and follow @quithomeclutter on Instagram.
I look forward to helping your create the home that gives you comfort, calm, and a feeling of control!