Instagram Course “Quit Home Clutter”
Do you want to declutter and organize your home? But you don’t know how and where to start, and how to achieve long-lasting results?
Join me in the online Instagram course #quithomeclutter that starts on Monday 9th March, 2020, and learn all you need to know about home organizing to create a home you love.
What is an online course on Instagram?
It is an online course given on the platform Instagram. In a fun and interactive way you learn everything you need to know to transform your space. The Instagram course includes daily stories, feed posts, assignments, challenges, and IGTV movies. You can watch and listen to the stories and complete assignments at your own pace, whenever you have time, and from wherever you are in the world for a period of 2 months.
The course includes:
- More than 500 Instagram stories
- Instagram private community
- Feed posts with (optional) home assignments
- Downloadable Action Plan
- Live Q&A
Module 1 – Organizing Essentials
Most of us never learned how to effectively organize a home. That is why I start this course with teaching you orgnizing basics and a simple method to tackle any space. I designed an Action Plan for you that makes it easier to get started and complete every step of your home organizing project.
Module 2 – Roadblocks
Clutter does not clone itself. Today, we will have a look at your personal situation and analyze where your clutter comes from. I offer solutions for each roadblock and show powerful ways to reclaim control. Knowing the cause of your clutter is essential for long-term success.
Module 3 – Declutter
Do you think decluttering is boring? In this module you discover a large variety of fun and surprising ways to make decisions about your belongings. Decluttering is easier than ever.
Module 4 – Storage Solutions
This is an inspirational day filled with my Professional Organizer tips and storage recommendations for every space in your home. And in a 1-hour live Q&A I answer all your organizing questions.
Module 5 – Maintenance & Live Q&A
An home organizing course is not complete without strategies to keep your home tidy, with little effort. In this final day of the course you learn effective ways to stay on top of daily work.
Live Q&A: Friday 13th March 2020 10am-11am (Japan Standard Time, GMT+9).
It takes 25 minutes per day to listen to the stories. And then it is up to you how much time you spend on completing the assignments and challenges.
You have two (2) months (up to 9th May, 2020) to watch all the videos and access the content. Why 2 months and not unlimited access? If you are like most people, a hard deadline gives you the right motivation to take action and get to work. My goal is to help you see results as soon as possible!
How does an online course on Instagram work?
- You sign up and pay for the course through this website.
- Next, you receive an email explaining step-by-step how to get access to the private Instagram group #quithomeclutter.
- The course starts on the 9th of March. One day before we start you get access to the Instagram account, where you can watch the introduction video “Start Here” that explains how everything works.
- From Monday 9th March up to Friday 13th March I daily upload new stories and feeds for you to watch or assignments and challenges to work with. The stories are online by 9am Tokyo time (GMT +9).
- It takes 25 minutes per day to watch the stories. On top of that you can complete the (optional) assignments and it’s up to you how long you take for that. Don’t worry, if you do not have time to check every new module every day or complete all the assignments; you have 2 months to finish the course and review all the content.
- You will be part of a private community on Instagram with others who signed up for this course. You are free to interact with the other students, share successes and hold each other accountable, or ask any questions you have. I will be there too to support you along the way.
- On day 4 of the course there will be a live Q&A where I answer all your home organizing questions. I plan to record the Q&A so if you missed it, you can watch it later.
- On the final day of the course, day 5, all content is online. You can access it and interact with other students until Monday 9th May, 2020. It will become an accountability group that helps you achieve your goals.
Why join this Home Organizing Course on Instagram?
- Learn home organizing essentials in a FUN and INTERACTIVE way
- Be part of a COMMUNITY of like-minded people that you can interact with
- Have access to the knowledge of a PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER; I will be there to support you daily
- Leary how to SAVE TIME AND ENERGY doing daily chores
- FEEL LIGHTER when you get rid of things you don’t need
- Experience PEACE OF MIND knowing you are in control of your stuff
- Experience this NEW WAY OF LEARNING; you might want to give an Instagram course yourself one day
What is the first step to take now?
Buy a ticket and follow #quithomeclutter on Instagram.
I look forward to helping your create the home you love!